The Funza Lushaka bursary is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession. It is available to South African citizens and permanent residents who intend to become teachers, and who are enrolled for their first year of study towards a teaching qualification at an accredited institution in South Africa.
Do you want to study further but don’t have the funds? Funza Lushaka may be able to help! The Funza Lushaka Online Application 2022 is now open, and we are accepting applications from students who want to study towards a teaching qualification.
We offer bursaries and scholarships that can cover your tuition fees, accommodation, and even monthly allowances. So don’t miss out – apply today!
Related Post: NSFAS-TVET
How to Apply For Funza Lushaka
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme designed to promote teaching as a profession. The bursary is available to enable eligible students to complete a teaching qualification at an accredited institution of higher learning.
To apply for the 2022 academic year, visit the Funza Lushaka website between January and April 2021.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- A certified copy of your ID document
- A certified copy of your latest academic results or transcript
- If you are a first-time applicant, you will also need to submit:
- A motivation letter from yourself explaining why you have chosen to pursue a career in teaching
- A letter of recommendation from your school principal or head of department, supporting your application for the bursary program.
For more information on the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme and how to apply, visit the website or contact your nearest Education District Office.
Related Post: How to Apply for NSFAS
Steps to take if Application is Accepted
- Download Funza Lushaka online application form
- Fill the complete form
- Submit the completed form to the nearest office
- A reference number will be given to you
- Track your application status online using the reference number provided. If successful, you will be contacted to arrange an interview. Good luck!
If Application is Rejected
If you have applied for the Funza Lushaka bursary and been rejected, there are a few steps that you can take in order to try and secure funding. Firstly, you can reapply for the bursary. Secondly, you can look into other bursaries and scholarships that are available. And finally, you can try and find alternative ways of funding your studies.
So there you have it, everything you need to know about the Funza Lushaka Online Application for 2022. Be sure to read over the requirements carefully and make sure you meet all of them before applying. Good luck!
Also Read: NSFAS Bursaries